Followers

28 March 2008

Almost finished

I have just a little bit more to do on Creepy and it's finished. Yay! I should be able to get it done by lunch today, then stitch the little buttons on.

I decided to indulge myself this weekend and start another project. It's not on my list, it doesn't follow my theme, but I think, after this week, I need something cheerful and rule-bending. So I am starting a design from Margaret Sherry from Cross Stitcher last summer of three little mice floating on water. It's adorable and I even have the fabric they use in the model. Pretty rare for me to do that. But it made me smile and I have wanted to work on it ever since.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

That does sound cute :o) I saw stitch what you feel like!

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls