Followers

26 March 2008

When the going gets tough, the tough adapt

I got home last night, realized that I was cranky and it was because I could not stitch, and realized I had to do something about it. So I pulled out my lap frame and worked on a project.

It really wasn't too big of a deal. I propped the bad arm on top of the frame--it wasn't like it was going anywhere anyway and the velcro band pretty much held it in place. I usually keep my right hand on top anyway, cause I can stitch better with it up there anyway. I am a leftie, so the right hand seems to work only when being watched.

So I just spent the whole night stitching. It was slow progress. I'll admit that, but, then again, I AM a member of the walking wounded, LOL. And I was stitching on my Stunning Irises, which seems to be the never-ending project. It's getting there though, I am going to shoot to have it finished by the end of May, because it is a very striking picture.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Where there is a will, there is a way ;o)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls