Followers

27 March 2008

Not much going on

It's pretty boring here in my area of the blogosphere.

I really didn't get any stitching done last night. I worked until 6:30 to make up for my doctor's appointment today. (which went well, BTW) Then headed over to the theatre to watch our latest production. I didn't think it would look too good to be sitting in the lobby, stitching, especially with the press there, so I sat in my car and stitched. It was a good show, it had been FOREVER since I saw a professional play, heck, probably when I went with Brea to see Phantom of the Opera, and I forget exactly what visit that was--I think it was when I came down during the DC sniper shootings, and, really, I was a little frazzled during those three weeks. Having a helicopter circling your head with a man with a machine gun in the door while you're running out to your car to get lunch will do that to a girl. Anyway . . .

The play was pretty good, but it ran long, and when I got home, I wanted to go to bed. And I was at the doctor at 8 this morning. So I been sitting here, trying to finish Creepy. It's slow going.

I am a little disappointed that it's the end of the month, and i don't have more finishes. What happened to March? Why did it go so fast?

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

March? I'm still looking for most of it myself ;o)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls