Followers

16 March 2008

Some Photos I hope










At long last, I can share some photos. My brother allowed me to use his laptop and camera, so I can post.

The finishes are as follows:

Mouse by Hollie Designs.
Magic Hat by Sanman Originals
To the Moon and Back by Waxing Moon. I actually finished this right after it was released, but I found it in a box and I haven't shared a photo of it.
the first square of my cat afghan. This is SO much fun to work on.
Creepy by Samsarah--I pulled this out this weekend and realized I took one stitch on it when I first got it, so I worked on it while we were watching the tournaments yesterday.
Shores of Hawks Run Hollow. I think I am going to do some editing.
and Sanman By The Sea. Very fun to do, very cute

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Yay, pictures! You've got some very nice finishes there along with some great starts :o)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls