Followers

11 March 2008

I just realized

I have done more Sanmans this year than I have done in the past 6 years of being online. I just finished my 4th, and before that, I think I had two finishes, one of which I have managed to misplace (big shocker, right?). But they are such HAPPY charts. I guess I've developed a theme to my stitching for 2008: the year of stitching happily. 2007 was the year of stitching masterpieces, 2008 is a new year with a new theme.

I am starting the Rooster pillow at lunch today. If it takes more than a week, I will be shocked. But I am also working on my Diane Graebner cat afghan. I have sorta figured out a rotation for all these projects. Something simple at work. The cat afghan at home on the weeknights, and SOHRH on the weekends. I think that will work for right now. I would like to have that afghan to enter in the fair. That is my goal for it. I have the first square about 1/3 of the way done. The quilts are a little tricky to work on, but it's fun.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

I agree, SMO patterns are very happy :o) I love her snowmen and pumpkins the best.

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls