Followers

23 January 2008

2 more boxes organized

I went through two more boxes. They had the stuff I bought at CATS last year. It was kinda like Christmas, rediscovering stuff I forgot I had bought. I had a bunch of hardanger leaflets and some fantasy leaflets in there from some grab bags I bought, so I went through those and picked out what I want, then put the rest to be sold.

I did rekindle my passionate love affair with the charts from Fire Wing Designs:

http://www.picturethisplus.com/html/fire_wing.html?tp=CONTINUE+SHOPPING

I love the ones with the little dog and cat the best, but she is such a fantastic designer. Her dragons are really cool, very modern. And, I just was sitting here thinking, it's pretty cool how a lot of the designs juxtapose dragons with snow, kind of a fire and ice theme. I guess it appeals to me cosmically because I am a water sign (Scorpio) born in the year of the dragon. Maybe . . . but I am definitely treating myself to the dog and cat designs as a Valentine's Day present.

Anyway, I decided that, realistically, the only way I will keep this organization system in order is to write on the ends of the box what goes in that box. It won't be as tempting to stick non-related things in a box indignantly stating "Fabric ONLY" written in Sharpie. Then onto getting all the charts organized. I keep thinking I am going to come on that treasure trove of fall charts I buy constantly and shove in a box; won't it be awesome to just open a binder marked "Fall/Halloween" and have them RIGHT THERE?

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

I like Wild Hunt! The Cat and Dog charts are cute too :o)

It sounds like you're coming along nicely :o) What a great surprise to find something you forgot about! LOL!

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls