Followers

29 January 2008

Been Frogging some Hardanger

I started my first real Hardanger project. I know that it's just because it's really only the 3rd project I've undertaken--the first one was palm-sized, the second one wasn't really much of anything--but this thing is kicking my butt. It took me the better part of two days to get the Kloster blocks to come together correctly, mainly because I think I haven't been paying that much attention to make sure that it's right. But I managed to get it all to fit together last night, now I just have some fancy ends to Kloster block in.

I do like the way Hardanger looks. It makes me feel like a competant needlewoman. Not that cross stitch doesn't, but I have always been in awe of women who can do hardanger, and now, I am one of those women. Yay for me.

I started putting my loose leaflets into a binder last night. I think if I have 5 binders, I could get most of them in there, except the oversized ones. Those need those Lo-Ran holders.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

At least Kloster blocks are easier to frog than tiny stitches ;o)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls