Followers

02 January 2008

New Year, new start, new hopes

Happy New Year, kind hearts, gentle readers! May your 2008 be blessed!

Not much is going on in my little corner o' the blogosphere. My New Years was pretty good. SO's birthday was nice, except he wouldn't let me help get the house ready for the party, so I sat around watching a CSI marathon all day and stitching. His 5-year-old niece was very interested in my stitching--she likes any way of making a picture. So, as soon as we determine if she can count, I'll teach her to stitch! Another convert.

I did start my New Year's Day project. It's a Stoney Creek bellpull--I promise I will post pictures as soon as we get the Christmas tree taken down. The fabric stinks--not it's bad, it just smells funny, and it's been in a bag since I bought it, so I don't know what is causing that!--but it's a nice stitch so far. I am still incredibly intimidated by Stoney Creek charts, but this is very do-able.

I also am almost finished with Lizzie Kate's Beware of Cat--a Halloween project that is really cute. I will probably get it done by this evening. I think I am going to make a door hanger out of it

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Another with a new New Year project! LOL! I have mine all kitted up but she hasn't been started yet. I can't wait to see some progress pictures because I love SC :o)

Sue said...

Happy New Year 2008 ;)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls