Followers

02 January 2008

Another great thing about my SO

At least crafty-wise. He's tall, he's handsome, he likes me a lot, he's a good cook, he's kind to me. All that is great and I love him for it, but a great bonus is he lives 10 minutes from a nice Michaels. This is important to a crafter! I was amazed on Sunday because I knew it was there, and needed floss--which I left in my craftroom, where I won't be for two days, dang it--and was home quickly! I am stoked. Woo hoo.

Since I am trying to control spending and keep my stash inline with the craft room limits, my mother asked me if we would stop going to the LNS. I think she is sad about it. I said OF COURSE NOT. I am just not going to go look around and buy. Shopping should not be entertainment, it should be just a thing we do to get stuff we NEED. And I was a little needy in 2007. I keep looking at that pile o' stuff from CATS and feel a little guilty, because it really is a lot of stuff to stitch. Why add on top of that, cause I have a lot of cute stuff in my collection. And why stitch what everyone else is stitching, when I can start THIS . I love this little mouse on a candy cane, even though I never saw it before I bought a box lot including it a couple years ago.

I know, stop getting ahead of myself over that mouse. But it's adorable. Adorable. SO was not impressed by him. Phooey!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Oh lucky you! He's definitely a keeper then ;o)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls