Followers

16 May 2007

Beach Combers

I also pulled Beach Combers, a really cute little kit I got at Salty Yarns in November, out. I first saw it back in May, but I couldn't find the kit. I don't know if I was just rushing and couldn't find it, or they were out of stock back then, but I got it for myself as a birthday present and it's been hanging around since then. It's really very silly, but I thought it was cute. This is the only sorta tropical feeling project I am allowing to be put in my seaside themed livingroom. I thought it would make a good pillow. Of course, I don't have a picture to post, but Salty Yarns does have a website.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls