Followers

14 May 2007

Finally home!

I got home this morning at 1 AM. My plane landed at 10:50. It was 11:50 til I got to the pay station at BWI, and then it took another hour and 10 minutes to get home. They were doing roadwork on 95. I just turned on ABBA. Might as well have a good time.

I took two projects over to Stitching Post to be framed. Nothing major, just two small pieces, but they were pretty cute. So I took over some projects to be kitted up and got a couple more charts. Which means, I have had lots of S.E.X. this week. But I don't feel guilty, I am almost done with Summer Row and I finished two projects this week. That is pretty good for me. And it gave me time to talk to Mom about focusing our efforts on eating locally. I read a really great book by Barbara Kingsolver about her family's experiment in doing it, and I think it's doable, even on a small scale. Mom said we could try it.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls