Followers

30 May 2007

It Never Ends

I am still plugging away at this chart. I am making progress, don't get me wrong, but there is so much shading, and picking out all that did not help. I am really quite annoyed with myself over that. But I know I can't kick myself over it. This is going to be really cute when it's done.

I was thinking again, trying to figure out if I could do pillows for Gus that would echo these in the chart. I don't know if I can. I don't even know if he would use them. I guess maybe if I made them out of fleece. That is one cat who can not resist fleece.

I am watching something on PBS about craft in America on PBS, I am hoping they have a textile artist on the show. But I suspect that there will not be one. And that would be kinda cruddy, because what is more "all-American" than needlework or quilting. I will keep watching.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls