Followers

18 May 2007

Day 4 of Hummingbird Trellis

OK, I am in the groove now. I am 2/3 done with Square 5. I realize what is freaking me out about this project. I was thinking about it this morning on the way to work.

Whenever I would drive to Kentucky to go back to school, there would always come a point right before I got on 68 headed west, where I would freak out. I could see the mountains ahead, and I knew it was gonna be a long trip til I pulled into the drive in Lexington. And it was scary, cause I was never sure what was going to happen to me between now and then. It was like that was the deciding point, would I make the commitment to go back to Kentucky and continue my education, move forward, and push myself, or turn around, throw in the towel and go back home. And I always went forward, because I am not a quitter! And that is how I feel about this project. I am at my 68. and I will NOT jump off

That said, don't know how much I will be getting done this weekend. I am going to Virginia Beach to take Aunt Susan's stuff to her. Chancey and I are going. It's good for Chancey to experience other cats and she's good company for me.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls