Followers

09 July 2007

240 miles to Hobby Lobby

I am 240 miles from the nearest Hobby Lobby while here in Virginia Beach. And, being the addicted and conscientious stitcher that I am, we had to go down to Fayetteville to check it out. My aunt has never been to a Hobby Lobby, and I am proud to say I brought her into the Hobby Lobby nation. We got a couple things to work on these cubes. Though we were all the way down there and decided it would be cool to use cat toys as the feet on my Drawn Thread cat sampler. I also bought two good kits on clearance--one is a bear, and the other was patriotic. We like patriotic. And 3 Christmas ornaments. I have to say this, if you compare the ornament selection at Target with Hobby Lobby, HL ornaments win. I got one in the form of a tabby cat. I am always pleased to add to my tabby cat collection.

I'm slowing down on New Birth. It's very tricky now, all browns and greens. And not the prettiest greens and browns. I am focusing on the outcome and not the process. The fabric is getting heavy, that is how tight the stitching is

1 comment:

Sue said...

I've never been to a hobby lobby either ;)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls