Followers

28 July 2007

My framing finishes


We went to the LNS today to pick up my fair entries. I was pretty happy with the job they did.


This is LHN Limited Edition sampler from 2005. I didn't really like this one until it was framed. I think the blue frame makes the picture.




This is Diane Graebner's Iris and Friends. I maybe should have had this matted, but it's OK. It cut the cost and it's still really pretty. I think Gramma would have been proud of this one.




I have three other finishes to show, but I thought it might be better to save and spread those out.


.




1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh, the framing jobs are just beautiful. I especially like the LHN finish ;)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls