Followers

21 July 2007

I am SOOO on the wagon

I'm in the middle of cleaning and decluttering my room today. I will never buy another cross stitch chart again. Or nail polish (I just had a moment where I agree with Jen Lancaster, do you know how much money I could have if I hadn't bought all those bottles of OPI and then bit my nails so I didn't have anything to paint). I don't need to. I can not stand to clean it all up when it gets unorganized. And I am not finished. My room is tiny, so we are moving all the furniture around. We still have a large bookcase to be moved, and the bed has to be angled, plus I have to put all the boxes I just moved, into the corner where the bookcase was. In case you haven't figured it out, bozes of cross stitch weigh A LOT.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls