Followers

15 July 2007

Finally, a finish


I needed a break from New Birth of Spring. I took it to my nail appointment today because I figured I could work on some backstitching while I was waiting to be called back. The nail ladies all liked it, but some old man tried to tell me it took a lot of patience to do cross stitch. I know he meant it as a compliment, but I don't agree. I am the most impatient person I know and I stitch. I just have a boatload of WIPs.

So when I came home, I set that one aside. It's been about 3 weeks and I haven't had a finish, and I wanted one. I had bought a little kit with the yummiest colors of silk at my LNS. They had kitted up Rainbow Gallery's Spring has Sprung. This is my finish. It only took me about 5 hours to stitch, in between cat herding, and fixing dinner.

1 comment:

Sue said...

What a cute finish. I love the colors ;)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls