Followers

08 July 2007

On vacation

I am on vacation this weekend, up until Wednesday. Mom did take Grampy and have him put to sleep on Friday. I would have stayed home had I not taken time off work and made plans. It's been a while since I lost a pet, and so, I couldn't help it yesterday when I mentioned we have four cats. I don't have four cats anymore. I have 3, and one who just went to be with his sister. I didn't stop to correct myself, most people don't know how to react when you say you've lost someone, and he was a someone.

OK, stitchingwise, I've been doing a lot of finishing the past couple days. My aunt is very crafty and has an Art degree, so she's been assisting. We have some GORGEOUS things we are making. I have three hanging ornaments, two patriotic, and one Halloween, and a beautiful cube made from JBW Country French pumpkin. It's gorgeous!
I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls