Followers

12 July 2007

SBQ

What do you love to do that many people hate? What do you hate to do, but do anyway?

This is a tricky one to answer. I don't do things I don't like doing, at least not with stitching. I am very blunt about that. My time is too tied up to do things like that. Now, what I love that many people hate? Stitching on aida. I like it for certain projects. It works very well for Prairie Schoolers and primitives, and if it's a large, fully-stitched project, why spend the money for evenweave or linen if aida works on the project? That means more money for charts, and as the queen of stash, I enjoy spending on stash.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls