Followers

23 July 2007

Back to the deer

After this weekend, and getting a tiny respite from all the brown and green, I am back to working on this. I got started last night while watching Ice Road Truckers, which I find to be an impressive show, because there is no way in H*ll you would get me carrying explosives across ice. And they make it look easy--one guy was doing 65KM an hour. I am not good at my metrics here, but I am impressed by anyone willing to do more than 15 mph on ice. But, then again, there are a lot of people driving here in Maryland who seem to think they are qualified to drive the ice roads, cause they drive like bats out of h*ll on ice. If having to drive on ice is what is keeping me from achieving financial freedom, I will just stay here in the heat and be poor. I have enough grey hair, thank you!

The bottom left section is already going to be the hardest. I can tell that. It's a lot of start and stop stitching. I am going to try to test myself and stitch several areas of the same color at a time. I think this will make it go faster, it's just not something I like doing because it increases the chance of error, but, at the same time, if I don't do it this way, I will have to use a needle park, and that is not my favorite way to work. That wastes time, whereas with this way, I just have to count extra well.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls