Followers

06 April 2008

Another adorable dog photo





I put this photo in cause it just tickles me to death. This is my brother's border collie mix, Nikki. She is probably the most intense dog ever. She doesn't let her guard down very often, so you have to snap her photo then. I snapped this when she was on "her" chair; it was pretty ratty in the first place, and then she chewed it when she was a puppy, and in our house, you chew it, it's yours. She didn't stay in this position for long, and was right back to her old self, cranky and ever-vigilant, like my ex-Marine 8th grade social studies teacher. But I have evidence now, there is a free spirit under all that fur.

2 comments:

~Julie~ said...

Rachel I'm not seeing a picture. :( But I am laughing my bohonkus off at "in our house you chew it, it's yours" LOLlllllllllllllll I love that.

Pumpkin said...

Too cute! :o)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls