Followers

07 April 2008

Fun little meme

I found this on Lonestar's blog, which can be found here:http://lonestarneedleworks.blogspot.com/ Check it out!


She had a cool stitching meme. I thought it would be fun. I do need to show I really do stitch, I don't just sit and wisecrack about my projects:

1) How do you hold your fabric? It really depends on the project and what it lends itself to.
2) Floss licker? Yep
3) How do you thread your needle? Lick thread and poke it through the hole.
4) What needle do you like best? DMC. I lose them so often, I have to love what is available.
5) Are you a needle loser? Of course
6) What fabric do you prefer to stitch on? Whatever works for the project. Basically, I am pretty easy-going with my stitching like that.
7) Bobbins or floss bags? Bobbins. I hate floss bags.
8) Are you a scissors collector? No, I can't afford to be.
9) Do you do your own framing, and if so, do you lace or pin? Not normally. I am too impatient and my framer is so good at it.
10) Are you a floss floozy? Yes, I think. I have a lot.
11) Silk? Yes. If it's a project I think could benefit from it..
12) Railroader? Yep, top leg only
13) Are you a pattern or designer snob? Nope. Why would anyone be a snob about their patterns?
14) Do you get antsy when you give someone a stitched gift? No, I hate to say this, but I give so few stitched gifts that I don't stress about it. If you get a stitched gift from me, I am pretty sure you will like it.
15) Have you reached S.A.B.L.E.? Oh yes, I think I have. If they had the seventh level of SABLE, I would be there.
16) Do you wash your projects? Usually.

1 comment:

LoneStar said...

I haven't figured out how to "tag" another blogger yet, so I'm glad you enjoyed my stitching statistics questions enough to use them yourself! Cool! Are there levels of S.A.B.L.E.? If there are no official ones, we ought to make some up! Lisa (Texan)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls