Followers

18 April 2008

Why do I do things like this?

Back in August I bought the kit for Crescent Colors' Autumn Secrets. I bought it to work on on the plane to Dallas. I think I worked on it all of about 15 minutes before I realized I didn't like it. I blame this entirely on choosing a project with hand-dyeds because I was antsy about Robbie, and I don't really like crossing one by one when I am agitated (it's no wonder I have high blood pressure, I get agitated too easily). So I put it down for 8 months.

I picked it back up again I guess Tuesday, and I have been working on it ever since. I am liking it a lot. I have to pick out a bunch I did to fix a mistake, but I still like it. I just wonder why I couldn't just suck it up and work on this one and get it finished. It is not hard, it has pumpkins on it. It's a fall design. I love fall stuff.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

I'm sure you'll really like it once it's done :o)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls