Followers

27 April 2008

Pix of hand-dyed floss



I think I was exhausted when I posted this morning, because I forgot I had this photo. Staying out at the vet's til 1 AM with a dog with hemorraghic gastroenteritis (or gastritis, I stopped paying attention when my dog looked at me with a face of abject horror when the vet walked in with his bloodtest results; Robbie had been given a rectal exam that hurt his feelings and, frankly, just hurt) will do that to you. Anyway, I took this picture when I first brought the threads home. They look much more beautiful on the bobbin!

2 comments:

~Julie~ said...

Hi Rachel! Well the floss you have pictured there is beautiful, but I'm sorry to hear that Robbie is ill (again)? =( I thought they had him all "fixed up" and taken care of? I must have missed something. E-mail me with an update, please? In the meantime--praying both for Robbie & you!


~Julie~

Sue said...

Wow, what beautiful threads ;)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls