Followers

21 April 2008

Wow, that was fast

I placed an order with Volarium, in Finland, last Monday. I figured it would take probably two weeks to get here, because I didn't specify any fast shipping. It was here Friday night. Intact. Full order. Clean envelope, neatly packaged, with freebies. WOW! There are places I order from in the US that don't come that quickly. I was amazed.

Not much else is happening. I was busy most of the weekend, but had some time yesterday to work on Autumn Secrets. I ought to have that finished later today. Then I have to finish my sheep, cause SO saw me working on the fall one, and asked about the sheep. I can get that done probably the end of this week or next, then I am finishing his Christmas stocking. He's going on a trip in the middle of May, so I am going to try to work on it and get it ready to go be finished while he is gone, so he won't know about it til he sees it at the fair.

I did hear back on the computer. The motherboard died. It can be replaced, and is not tooo expensive. It's gonna be about $200. Which is still less than a new one, and I won't have to pull all my photos off it. So I think we're going to go with that. I can't wait to get it back because it's a bummer not being able to post photos.

3 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Yes, they are fast aren't they! They are wonderful to deal with :o)

Hope you computer comes home soon because I'm sure there are a lot of us that want to see pictures ;o)

LoriRay said...

Wow, that was super-fast shipping! Amazing! :-)

Glad your computer won't be too awfully expensive. I miss your pictures and look forward to seeing them again.

~Julie~ said...

I've never ordered from Volarium before. What do they have? Going to peek now and thanks for the heads up....going to write "Enabler" on your forehead with a permanent marker, though!

~Julie~

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls