Followers

08 April 2008

Out of necessity comes inspiration

I was sitting around last night, not wanting to fall asleep, looking though my binders of charts. My good friend Julie--her blog is over to the right there--sent me a perfectly lovely piece of this beautiful fabric for Easter. Aren't I lucky? I decided that this would look great on it for the fair (and that is my entry for the special contest at the state fair), but I had some left. I couldn't leave my fingers off that fabric.

So anyway, there I am, sitting on my bed, looking through leaflets, and I came onto my Fire Wing Design charts--you know, those adorable dog and cat charts. Well, I've been going back and forth about those charts, because I don't like the shade they are stitched on as models, but I do love this color! And I have enough to do one of them on it! Yay.

Can you see me snoopy-style happy dancin?

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Very cute and that will go together nicely :o)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls