Followers

14 April 2008

I caved

I caved hard.

I ordered that horse chart. I would hate to be in a situation where I went to buy it and couldn't find it. I've done that before. I never got those gorgeous Clydesdales that were offered as part of the Border Fine Arts James Herriott series. I was so dumb. The dollar was doing well against the pound then, too. Bugger, bugger, bugger.

I am not going to kick myself over this. I had a bad week last week. This was not much to spend. Plus I paid all my bills for this payperiod already, except the car payment, and I am putting that in the mail this week. It's not like I went to the LNS and had a field day.

Not to mention, I am in that first group for the tax rebate check, and I have, um, managed to misplace my checkbook for the account it's going into, so that money is basically safe.

Besides this will be fun. Let's see, I'll be stitching a French design, sold by a Finnish website, using American threads. That is pretty cool.

Now to decide what colors to use on it. A realistic horse color. Maybe a grey? I don't know yet. That might be really pretty, a dark grey for the mare, medium grey fabric, and then the letters in light? Or else a rust--I always was a sucker for a bright red chestnut horse, probably why I love my Breyer Phar Lap model so much, LOL.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Oh you didn't!!!! I can understand why you did though ;o)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls