Followers

16 June 2007

Another lesson learned

When you see fabric you want, buy it.

I went last week to Walmart, looking for fabric. I found stuff I liked that said, Meow all over it. I was going to buy it for my finishing, but my damn stomach started acting up and so I put it back. Mom was going this week, and said she would look, and then forgot. So I went today to get it, and they didn't have it. That makes me mad. I wanted that fabric. So I ended up at the quilt store thinking they would have something like it. They didn't. Not like that really bothered me, though, cause I got fabric. I decided on fabric with little pawprints on it. They look like cat pawprints, but I am still irked about that fabric. You wouldn't think they could sell out of it in a week. It was nowhere

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls