Followers

05 June 2007

Another realization

Perhaps it's that I am bored, perhaps because I got to stitching at lunch in my car in the parking garage yesterday, first day it hasn't been like a swamp around here in a week, but I realized, it's been over two weeks since I have had a finish off the 50, actually closer to three or 4. I must do something about this. Does it count that I kitted stuff up this weekend?



I bought all the floss for the 70s animals, which were again one of those things that I knew if I did not purchase, my life would never be the same, maybe an OK life, but not with the same brilliance (or else I was in a crappy mood at that place I worked that I still for the life of me couldn't tell you what I did for 4 weeks). I haven't decided what to do with the finished pieces, maybe make pillows on the off chance I will get married and have children. But I really would like to get started on them right now. The picture doesn't do them justice. They are really pretty, bright colors. Hopefully, I can start them soon.

I did pick up the Hummingbird Trellis afghan last night. I had set it aside for a few weeks (the cat, well, you know about my Sue Hillis cat.) It is really tedious stitching. I admit that to myself now. And since I don't have that much time to stitch, I don't make much progress. I just have to keep powering on. I am almost finished with Square 5, and there isn't any backstitch or fractionals on this one. So maybe I should be done tonight, I hope.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls