Followers

16 June 2007

What I have been working on !

Thought I would share some of the things I have been working on so that no one thinks I haven't been stitching.

This is from A Bit of Wildernes by Brittercup. My friend Kathy is doing the stag from the same book, and, since I love foxes, I thought we should do ours as a SAL. She is futher ahead than me. I am switching out the colors on this one.
Wee Flowers by Heart in Hand. My mom wanted this . This is done with DMC Variations. I don't really know what to think of them. This is pretty, but there aren't a lot of designs I see that these would be good for. The colors take a wild swing. Which is not really good. I did like how they looked on my Country French Pumpkin, but I don't know yet if they will be a success.


The Hummingbird afghan. Not too shabby for two years work. It is getting easier to work on this.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls