Followers

22 June 2007

SBQ for the week

When you start a new work do you look for something small, do you look for another huge project or do you consider your UFOs?

This is a really good question for me. I have my 50 list. That is where I am currently pulling my works in. There is really good eclectic mix of projects. I set it up to be like that so I wouldn't get bored. And I also have a bunch of UFOs that I can pull from. I am really trying not to pull new projectst from other sources precisely because I have so much that it embarrasses me. I know I shouldn't feel like that, but I do.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls