Followers

10 June 2007

Started fixing the problems with that square.

It is amazing the amount of energy that one has after falling asleep in the bathtub (I know, dangerous), then sleeping a couple hours on the sofa. I have been working on that square for a while this evening and have made some good progress, though right now, it's a lot of green. And I realized that I am missing one of the colors I need for this square. 3045. Again, a bazillion colors but not the one I need. So I guess this week, I am off to Michaels for more. I REALLY need to get my floss organized. This would not happen if I had a better organization. However, I was missing another color, and found it in the leftovers from Kitty Dreams. Anyway, it's close on to midnight, and I am wired. Pretty good for a woman who cheated death this afternoon, LOL.

I also did work on Forest Snowfall. Not much to talk about there. It's pretty straight-forward, just a lot of stitching. I am hoping that I get it done in time to get it framed for the fair. I had thought it would be done sooner, but I wasn't working on it during lunch this week, and then I was trying to finish other stuff. So it should be done this week.

I am asking Joanne from 123 to get the frames for The Perfect Man and A Cat's A Cat. I won't have them ready for the fair this year, but that is OK.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls