Followers

08 June 2007

I am going to attempt to do some non-framing finishes

I am determined. I see all these people with these great flat-folds, and I have so much stuff that sits around and isn't finished. So I am going to take my little self to Walmart tomorrow, on the way back from Gettysburg, and get some fabric to finish stuff with. I can get some foamcore, too. I think I have a glue gun somewhere, but I don't know where that somewhere would be. And with all the thread I have, I am sure I could do cording.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls