Followers

15 June 2007

SBQ June14th

The question of the day is:


How do you store your WIPS and other projects you have kitted up?

After I did a online class, where my project was sent to me in a plastic envelope, I have been using those. I get them from the scrapbooking section of the craft store, they are usually about $1-$1.50. I know that is more expensive than Ziploc bags, but I can reuse them, they hold up well, and if I mess one up, then it's no big loss.

I was going to keep everything in the giant box of UFOs, but that has disappeared into the mess of the basement, so I have them pretty much everywhere. It's not a good system. I know that, but it works for me.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls