Followers

07 June 2007

I found these charts today

Aren't they cute?

http://nativetexanstitchingabroad.blogspot.com/ The Calamity Pippi ones. Damn this conserving money. I wonder if I could get someone to do a trade for them? Or hint broadly for a gift. But, on the other hand, I haven't bought stash since Sunday. If I can just make it a month, that is a start. And I am sure those charts will be out there in a month, right? Or else I will just not want them anymore.

I emailed Vicky for finishing that afghan again. I hope it will not be too much to get done. I was kind of embarrassed that I forgot to take it to the PO for so long, but Vicki was tremendously understanding. She rocks!

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls