Followers

27 June 2007

Stupid, stupid, stupid

I will NEVER again do this.

Apparently, since I laid this down around Christmas 2005, and barely worked on it since then, what I was, in actuality doing, was robbing the floss out of the envelope. And now that I am humming along on it, I've hit the points where I need the floss. And God only knows what other projects I've put it in. Because I know good and well I didn't put it back in the bobbin boxes. Oh, I make myself mad with that kind of nonsense. So I am off at lunch to get more floss. And no more robbing other projects for floss.

Still progressing well on this one. I just have his ear to fill in and I'm done the top part. I was looking at the bottom and it's all twigs and stuff, so will have to really be careful down there, but it looks like it won't be tooo bad, and then this is finished.

The new Stoney Creek came last night. I like this issue, more than I've liked the last couple. There are some cute witches on a bellpull, but I would need to learn to do Turkey stitch to do them. I find the diagrams confusing. And there's a cute snowman saying "Believe" as well. I like that one. That might make a good christmas present.

And I will not buy anymore extraneous stash. After going through 3 bags last night, I have to stop. I have too much to keep adding.

1 comment:

Sue said...

New Birth of Spring looks great. I hate it when I misplace thread or steal from one project to do another because I always forget I've done it and then don't have the thread when I need it.

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls